Structural Workshop provides complete Structural Engineering Services for Commercial, Retail, Residential, Industrial, Earth Retaining, and Parking Structures. We work on all sizes and types of projects with extensive experience in all types of materials and both new construction and modifications/additions to older construction of all types. We also provide Forensic Investigation and Engineering Services and Building Consulting Services including Commercial Building Inspections, Project and Facility Management and Consulting, and joint venture services that include MEP Engineering, Architecture, Etc.
Some of Our Engineering Services:
- Structural Analysis and Design of Commercial, Residential, Retail, Industrial, and Parking Structures
- Loading/Use Change Analysis, Feasibility Studies, Reinforcement of existing structures
- Retaining Wall and Foundation Design and Analysis
- Structural Inspections and Reports
- Building Restoration/Retrofit
- Serviceability Studies, Vibration and Deflection Remediation
- Shop Drawings for Cold Formed Steel, Trusses, Special Connections, Etc.
- Parking Structure and Building Rehabilitation
- Construction Administration
- Forensic Services/Expert Testimony/Reports
Also see Building Consulting Services for information on Commercial Building Inspections, Telecom Site Consulting, Project and Facility Management, MEP and Architecture Joint Ventures, Design-Build Services, Invasive Testing and Forensic Investigations, Etc.
Some of Our Clients: